(For Goalkeepers & Field Players)
Ages 14 to 18
Rising 9th to 12th Graders
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Plumb Hill Playing Fields
35 Plumb Hill Rd
Litchfield, CT 06759
For more information about this camp, please contact Rob Andrulis, email@example.com
For field players and goalkeepers, Male and Female, ages U14-U19, rising 9th to 12 graders.
The Senior Academy is designed for the ambitious player, who wishes to challenge themselves by being trained at the next level. Throughout the week, players will be put in a competitive environment, that will bring out their very best. Our focus will be on the current US Soccer player development model, that explores the six Key Qualities of a U.S Soccer Player. This camp is for Goalkeepers & Field Players who will be competing for their High School or club team. They are:
1) Game understanding and decision making: The ability to read and understand the game to be able to make autonomous decisions.
2) Initiative: Take initiative and be proactive
3) Focus: The ability to focus for the duration of a match in their task
4) Optimal Technical: Execute their task for the duration of their match with optimal technical ability
5) Optimal Physical: Execute their task with optimal physical ability
6) Responsibility: Take responsibility and accountability for your own development and performance
At the Senior Academy, players will be exposed to the 3 moments of the game; attacking, defending and transition at a deeper level, so they can be successful playing in the modern game.
The No. 1 Soccer Camps was founded in Connecticut and is proud to call Connecticut home for the past 44 years. Our beautiful Plumb Hills Playing Fields is located in the northwest hills of historical Litchfield, Connecticut. Litchfield is located 25 miles from Hartford and 80 miles from New York City. No. 1 Soccer Camps will be offering half day camps for our rising soccer stars. No. 1 Soccer Camps at Litchfield are under the direction of Regional Director, Rob Andrulis, current Head Boys Coach at Litchfield High School and 31 year veteran of No. 1 Soccer Camps. Additional No. 1 Staff will be on hand to complement our half and full day camp programs.
To determine which level to register for click here: https://no1soccercamps.com/Soccer-Training-Program/Program-Levels.html