NEW for 2018!
No. 1 Soccer Camps comes to Chicago Lakefront to provide four fun filled action packed weeks of summer camp. No. 1 Soccer Camps will provide an incredible training experience for today’s up and coming soccer players.
Camps will utilize the No. 1 Soccer Camps time-tested curriculum for field player’s and goalkeeper’s.
All Chicago Lakefront Soccer Camps will take place at Foster Fields and Foster Beach. Chicago Lakefront Soccer
2018 Chicago LakeFront Soccer Camps Schedule
- June 25-29– Day Camp Week 1
- July 16-20 – Day Camp Week 2
- July 23-27 – Day Camp Week 3
- August 6-10– Team Camp Only (open to teams 9U – 14U girls/boys)
Camp is open to girls/boys ages 5 – 14
- Full Day Camper 9:00 am – 3:00 pm ages 7 to 14 $350 per week
- Half Day Camper 9:00 am – 12:00pmages 5 – 6 only $175 per week
- Team Camp Session 1 – 9:00am-12:00pm$350 per week
- Team Camp Session 2 – 12:00pm-3:00pm$350 per week
No. 1 Striker Camp is appropriate for all field players, forwards, midfielders and defenders, wishing to hone their skills on both sides of the ball in the one third of the field directly in front of the goal.
No. 1 Goalkeeper Camp exposes goalkeepers to technical and tactical elements of goalkeeping in match related decision-making trial and success situations with field players.
A typical session will start with the Goalkeepers and Field Player’s working with their specialized coaches. Repetition with the ball will give this group the confidence needed in the over 1,000 Go to Goal situations throughout the week. The topics covered on both training grounds will be mirror images of each other, so when they come together for the Small-Sided Game, the situations will be game related. Spectacular goals and outstanding saves are the norm during the session.